Taylor Guitar Baby Mahogany
At a 3/4-scale, the Baby Taylor is the little Dreadnought that could. Taylor's ultra-portable travel mate belies its size with a sweet, full voice and great tone. It's remarkably versatile for special applications, whether played in alternate tunings or high-strung; with a capo or a slide. And it's the perfect starter guitar for young kids.
An alternate version of the original Baby Taylor substitutes a solid mahogany top, giving this 3/4-size dreadnought a dark, attractive complexion and a mid-range boost.
Taylor Guitar Baby Mahogany Wood
A mahogany top adds extra mid-range punch, often described as a "bluesy edge," to the tone of the Baby Mahogany.
Taylor Guitar Baby Body Type: 3/4 Size Dreadnought
At 3/4 the scale of a full-sized Taylor Dreadnought, the body of a Baby Taylor is compact yet still full on tone.
Taylor Guitar Baby Finish: Varnish
A durable varnish finish offers protection, good looks, and a smooth feel to the touch.
- 6-String 3/4 Size Dreadnought
- Back & Sides: Layered Sapele
- Top: Tropical American Mahogany
- Soundhole Rosette: Laser-Etched
- Neck: Tropical American Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Headstock Overlay: Lexan
- Bridge: Ebony
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed, Die-Cast Chrome Plated
- Scale Length: 22 3/4 Inches
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 11/16 Inches
- Number of Frets: 19
- Bracing: X-Brace
- Finish: Varnish
- Body Width: 12 1/2 Inches
- Body Depth: 3 3/8 Inches
- Body Length: 15 3/4 Inches
- Overall Length: 33 3/4 Inches
- Case: Gig Bag
FAST, FREE Shipping. Quality Assured before Shipment.
Item must be returned in original condition, new in package if applicable.
Shipping is not free for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Shipping charges may vary for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. We can work with you. Message for details.