Fender Squier Contemporary Active Jazz Bass HH Maple - Flat WhiteRegular price $399.00 Save $-399.00
This Squier Contemporary Active Jazz Bass caters to modern bass players with a pair of active SQR ceramic humbuckers and slim, "C"-shaped neck profile.
Squier Contemporary HH Active J Bass
A daring reimagining of a rumbling classic, the Squier Contemporary Active Jazz Bass introduces enticing, cutting-edge features to a tried-and-true platform. With a matching headstock for a streamlined appearance and the stealthy vibe of black chrome hardware, this head-turning J Bass is the embodiment of "bold."
The Contemporary Active Jazz Bass caters to modern players with a 12"-radius maple fingerboard on a slim, modern "C"-shaped neck profile, providing fast and comfortable playability. At the heart of this monster is a pair of Squier SQR ceramic humbucking pickups that produce high fidelity tone great for any style. Further enhancing tone versatility is an active 9-volt preamp, offering intuitive controls for volume, pickup blend, traditional tone and stacked boost controls for bass and treble.
- Series: Contemporary
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Matte Polyester
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin with Satin Matching Headstock
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: 20, Narrow Tall
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black (505), 3-Ply White (510)
- Bridge Pickup: Squier SQR Ceramic Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Squier SQR™ Ceramic Humbucker (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: None
- Special Electronics: Squier 9V Active Preamp
- Controls: Master Volume, Blend, Master Tone, Bass/Treble Boost
- Control Knobs: Metal Dome
- Hardware Finish: Black Chrome
- Strings: NPS, .045-.105 Gauges
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Fretless Jazz Bass - 3-Tone SunburstRegular price $349.00 Save $-349.00
A tribute to the decade of its birth, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Jazz Bass Fretless combines the luxurious playability that made it famous with the versatility and massive tone of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing fretless fingerboard—with fret lines for accurate finger placement—and a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish for an old-school aesthetic vibe.