Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR, Satin Orange Blaze!Regular price $0.00 Save $0.00
Authorized Charvel Dealer with Full Warranty!
Fast and Free Shipping!
Classic playability and innovative design elements.
Designed to inspire and with more than three decades of experience, the Charvel Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR E is a slick performer with premium features and versatile sound every guitarist will appreciate. Born from a love of high-speed playing and smooth style, this guitar is packed with the classic playability and innovative design elements that have made Charvel a legendary name in high performance axes.
Constructed with an alder body, this So-Cal Style 1 has a two-piece maple neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability and a speed neck profile with hand-rubbed urethane back finish for smooth playing comfort. Engineered for effortlessly nimble playing, the 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard features 22 jumbo frets, black dot inlays and a conveniently located heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, this instrument hosts a high-output Seymour Duncan TB-6 Distortion humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan SH-6N Distortion humbucking neck pickup for killer tone. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations, ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work. Scream or rumble with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system without sacrificing tuning stability or the pinpoint intonation.
Available in a stunning Rocket Red finish, the So-Cal Style 1 HH FR also features a black pickguard, black pickup bobbins and black hardware.
- Alder body with gloss finish and bolt-on neck
- Maple neck with hand-rubbed finish and compound radius
- Dual Seymour Duncan humbuckers with coil-split and tone activation
- Black hardware includes Floyd Rose tremolo and die-cast tuners
Get all the right features with Charvel. Order today.SPECIFICATIONS Body
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: SH-6 Distortion
- Bridge: TB-6 Distortion
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Special electronics: Push/push tone activation
- Control layout: Volume with Push/Pull Coil Split, Tone Control with Push/Pull Tone Activation
- Pickup switch: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Inner Coils, Position 3. Neck Pickup - (Split Engaged) - Position 1. Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Neck Outer Coil
- Coil tap or split: Yes
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose 1000
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Mexico
FAST, FREE Shipping. Quality Assured before Shipment.
Item must be returned in original condition, new in package if applicable.
Shipping is not free for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Shipping charges may vary for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. We can work with you. Message for details.