Jackson Dinky JS32Q DKA Arch Top, Transparent Purple Burst!Regular price $349.99 Save $-349.99
Authorized Jackson Dealer with Full Warranty!
Fast and Free Shipping!
Dive bomb with inpunity with this affordable Jackson shredder.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS32Q DKA features a poplar body with a beautiful quilt maple arched top, bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius rosewood fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
Powered by direct mount dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, the JS32Q DKA also features a three-way blade, single volume and tone controls, Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® licensed double-locking tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and sealed die-cast tuners.
Available in a variety of transparent finishes that highlight the beautifully quilted top, the JS32Q DKA is finished off with stylish binding around the neck and headstock and all-black hardware.
- Gloss-finished solid poplar body with quilt maple top
- Bound, 25.5"-scale maple neck with 24-fret, compound-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Jackson high-output ceramic humbuckers, 3-way pickup selector
- Floyd Rose Licensed double-locking tremolo system, sealed die-cast tuners
Click or call to order this Floyd-Rose equipped beauty today.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Quilted Maple
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Trans
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Speed neck
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Graphite reinforced
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound 12–16"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Sharkfin
- Nut width/material 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: High output humbucker Ceramic
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: High output humbucker Ceramic
- Brand: Jackson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose Licensed
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
FAST, FREE Shipping. Quality Assured before Shipment.
Item must be returned in original condition, new in package if applicable.
Shipping is not free for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
Shipping charges may vary for Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. We can work with you. Message for details.