Yamaha DXS15SMKII 15" Powered Sub WooferRegular price $899.99 Save $-899.99
Featuring an upgraded electronics section that delivers more power and low-frequency extension, the Yamaha DXS15mkII 15" active subwoofer is even more formidable than its predecessor. The DXS15mkII combines a super-efficient 800-watt Class D amplifier with a rugged, highly efficient bandpass cabinet that assists the DXS15mkII in achieving a remarkable 135dB SPL rating. Low-frequency response has also been extended down to 40Hz. The DXS15mkII features Yamaha's D-XSUB DSP processing, which provides higher output and improved frequency response in a compact, lightweight enclosure that's ideal for smaller stages. With higher maximum SPL, extended low-frequency range, and the clarity and punch you've come to expect from the DXS Series, the Yamaha DXS12MKII gives your sound the professional edge.
- Powered/Unpowered: Powered
- LF Driver Size: 15"
- Power Rating: 800W Continuous
- Peak Power Capacity: 1020W
- Inputs: 2 x XLR
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (thru)
- Frequency Range: 40Hz-150hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 135 dB SPL
- Signal Processing: D-XSUB (Boost, XTD LF, Normal)
- Mounting Options: Floor
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC connector
- Enclosure Material: Meranti Plywood, Black Polyurea coating
- Height: 24.06"
- Width: 18.9"
- Depth: 24.17"
- Weight: 79.4 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: DXS15MKII